We at Certification Guru make sure that our students have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information and assessing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
- We reserves the right to postpone/cancel the classroom or online batch because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force-majeure (natural and unavoidable catastrophes) events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- Enrollment can be either for classroom or online or self study kit in one training fee one batch only. Student can attend either online or classroom or can get self study kit. Classroom students can attend classroom sessions only and access to online sessions are not allowed to classroom students. Same way, in online enrollment, the student can attend online-live sessions and classroom access is not allowed.
- In case we cancels the batch, full fee will be refunded via (Indian bank) net banking fund transfer within 15 days.
- Prior to the batch start date - if a cancellation is done by student, the below processing fee (as a 3rd party payment gateway charges and/or currency conersion fee by bank) will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back using either net banking (Indian bank) or PayPal/Stripe within 15 days of receipt of the refund request.
Processing fee will:
- Cash/net-banking - online fund transfer or using GPay, PayTM, PhonePe, Amazon Pay : 0% (No processing fee - full refund)
- For Indian students paid using local Indian payment gateway system: 5% (paid using credit/debit card swipe), or online from our website)
- For International students, if fee paid using PayPal/Stripe: 10% (5% charged by PayPal/Stripe + 5% currency conversion charges)
- After the classroom, online or 1 to 1 batch start no refund possible, due to limited enrollment capacity in such classes.
- For "Academy portal online course" or "Offline Study Kit" purchase, no refund possible - as it is immediate digital delivery/access of the complete training course.
- For classroom batch, student is required to return original receipt issued by Certification Guru.
- Admission is not transferable to another course or another student and is valid till the course duration only.
- Students should attend the class regularly. Trainer or institute is not responsible for any loss caused due to students irregularity.